Sunday, April 1, 2012

Acadia's still cute.

Well, what do you know about that?! Little 2 year old Acadia keeps getting cuter. She's got a personality, a voice, the most beautiful eyes on a 2 year old, and lil blonde banana curls that will knock your socks off. Erin wanted some pictures of Acadia for Easter in her cute cute dress. We happen to live 10 minutes from the Virginias own lil arboretum, so we headed there, and walked all over that place. I mean, have you seen the blooming trees these days?? Ya... we actually didn't see those at all. We went to an arboretum and couldn't find any pretty purple, pink, and white blooms. Figures. Im not mad though, have you smelled those blooming bastards? Ya, not great, keep it to yourself. Annnyway, Erin and Jerod came prepared with blankets, toys, and even a Barbie Jeep to keep Acadia entertained.... pschhhhtt, all this girl needed was a rock wall, a couple pine cones, and an old historic mansion. I like where her head's at.

Unfortunately for Acadia, and myself, and the rest of our coworkers... we didn't win the lottery on Friday night. Whhaaaat, a buzz kill. I guess that means we'll both continue to live on this Goode dr lil dirt road... and I gueeessss Ill just have to keep taking pictures of Acadia. There's always a light, I swear.
Elbow dislocations are very common when swinging your kid. It makes for cute pictures. You pick.





So glad I could lend my house for some cute pictures. You're welcome.


I did this same thing not that long ago... It wasn't quite as cute.

Acadia threw rocks at me for like 30 minutes. It was fun... no really.







A looottt of boys are gonna fall for those eyes


When your two year old wants to wear a Lady bug costume and it's no where near Halloween... you let her.

And you like it.








Erin, Jerod, and Acadia. Thanks again. Had a blast. See ya Monday. ughhh  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment