Thursday, March 29, 2012

She's 3 months this week.

3 months of growth and giggles? obbbbvvviously its time to get the camera out and celebrate. Oh, you mean you don't know who this small lil beauty is? That's unfortunate. It must mean you aren't a very good friend of mine. But, hey, thanks for visitin' my blog... ya creepah.

I was at Jamies house for approximately 62 minutes on Sunday... Ayla didn't stop smiling once. Is that normal? I mean I guess Id smile too if my parents were Jamie and Merk. What's not to be happy about. Jaim... you're rockin this whole mama dukes thing. Shes beautiful. love.

ohhhh, hi 3 months of head control.... and baldness.


A thinks im hilarious. its natural really.


Holy sh*t this head is heavy

It's TM auntieish. T...M.


..... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment