Sunday, January 29, 2012

Workshop... by the best.

Wasn't it wicked cool when you were little and met someone who loved their job so much it made you want to be just like them?! Maybe it was a police man, or a fire man, or even you're ballerina teacher. Well... for me, it was my wedding photographers. I met Tara and Ben of Hitched Studios in August of 2009 and walked out of their studio and said "holy shit, those guys are rad." Since then Ive used up just about every excuse I have to hire them.. they shot my wedding, we trashed my dress, took some pics for the dukes, and most recently i got suuuuper comfy in tara's living room... ahwhoopsie.

In December they announced that they were going to do a "Photography Rocks workshop" and I may or may not have been the first to sign up. I pretend like I know what I'm doing with my camera, but most of the time it's a lucky guess. I couldn't have been more psyched to attend, and couldn't be more happy with how much I learned. What an awesome snowy January day in Somerville....

 
 Professor Ben
Taras lens.... sigh
 awww, check the T modeling some flash
 PIC
 Pretty Liz
 Flowers are prettier in the summer
 "Damn it, we told you to bring a flash, and a cardinal"
 clear your background.

Huuuugggge thanks to Tara and Ben. Can't wait for round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment