Saturday, January 28, 2012

242 grew up... well some of us.

Senior year of college I lived in an apartment with Dana, Danielle, and Taya. We lived in 242... or 232... or whatever... who remembers minor details when they're drunk?
Here's us in college:
retarded, right??

So anyway... we graduated in 2007 and since then lets just say we've grown up a lil. I mean some of us. Im still pretty retarded. In December we had a small little reunion at Danielle's beautiful home in Westfield. I meeeannn where else would we reunite?! Dayn and I picked up a box of wine on the way to make it official and we celebrated like old times. with a few small... very small additions.
Here's 242 these days:
please note the wine glasses on the right... and the children on the left. right... like you didnt.

Annnnyway, heres a small look at the beautiful children that my roomates made.

Jolie Claire Skribs... This kid actually makes me giggle because she's so cute. Have you ever seen such a small bundle of love? I dont think you have. Here's to never growing hair... because you're that much cuter when you're bald.



 The apple doesn't fall far.

 I can't wait to see Jolie make all the Tay faces.

Did I mention there weren't one... but TWO babies created by that ever fertile 242? Good thing Din and Lee met in high school because the good loooohhhhddd had plenty of time to create this perfect little being we know and love as Nolan Patrick. Lee and Danielle have a beautiful home, a beautiful son, and a happy happy life. sigh.... try to tell me you're not a lil jealous.
Meet my small man, Nolan Patrick, and his born to be parents:


 Don't worry... he's still perfect

 Get used to this look, Din.








 three seconds later.. Nolan projectile vomited... true story.
 Is this even real?!... it is, I took the picture.


Next up... Dana and her small. Sorry Dave, its destiny. Ill take pics, as long as you can stand me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment